-->

This ad was marked as low quality?


Advertisemen


This ad was marked as low quality?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I created a Faceook/Instagram ad from the ads manager in Facebook, and it is not being served. Zero impressions.

There's an icon which says that the ad is marked as low quality, but doesn't explain why.

I have reviewed my ad many times and there's nothing about it that I can find that's low quality about it. It's just a simple photo collage post, with a brief description and 3 photos.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/wenchanted
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 13, 2020 at 09:40AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger