Advertisemen
Unsure of the login credentials for my store's Facebook page. Any good way to find out?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I recently took over the social media for my beer and wine store; Facebook is a big source of interaction in our local beer community, so I want to make sure we are a part of that.
We have a Facebook page set up from way before I got here (created 4 years ago) which has been dormant for more than 2 years. I managed to log in using the store's e-mail address, but I have no permissions to edit or post on our page - clearly, it isn't tied to that account.
Is there any way to see who DOES have access, and if they shouldn't have access any longer transfer it to me? Or am I better off trying to get the old page removed and start from scratch? I don't mind taking the extra few minutes, I'm more just worried about how I'd get the old page taken down.
Thanks in advance!
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 20, 2020 at 09:07PM