-->

TikTok viewers coming from one country


Advertisemen


TikTok viewers coming from one country
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi! I noticed that 99% of my viewers on TikTok coming from my country: Hungary. I know that the ai organizes the feed. I have videos with local language hashtags but I have videos with English captions and hashtags as well. I registered with a Gmail mail address. Also, I have a friend who moved to Portugal 2 years ago and registered to TikTok from there and he has the same, his viewers are also from Hungary but he has less connection to this country as I have. His content is also in English. How is it possible? Is there anybody who achieved more mixed viewer demography?

submitted by /u/fotostibi
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 20, 2020 at 08:44PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger