-->

Software suggestion to keep track of Facebook notifications in one place (comments, likes, messenger, etc) on multiple pages and groups?


Advertisemen


Software suggestion to keep track of Facebook notifications in one place (comments, likes, messenger, etc) on multiple pages and groups?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi - I run multiple FB pages and groups for our business. One of the challenges is notifications - it's difficult to know when likes, comments, and other engagement happens on posts. I seem to have to check each page and group to see the activity.

I would love to have a dashboard that shows all my post activity across all groups and pages in one spot. Also, would be great to see Messenger chats there as well. Maybe you can do this through Business Manager, but I haven't found it yet.

What do you use to stay on top of engagement? Do you just visit each group and page constantly? Or is there a better way? Thanks!

submitted by /u/kaizen_66
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 22, 2020 at 06:00PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger