-->

Multiple Facebook Business Accounts For Different Businesses?


Advertisemen


Multiple Facebook Business Accounts For Different Businesses?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I recently made a Facebook Business Manager account for business #1 and have been running ads on it. However, I have a second business, business #2, that I need to run ads for. Do I create a whole new Facebook Business Manager account or can I simply add a new ad account even though it won't be advertising for business #1?

submitted by /u/Izzy1752
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 21, 2020 at 05:52AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger