Advertisemen
How long did it take you to see a big increase in traffic from using Tailwind for Pinterest?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I have a blog and I've been using Pinterest & Tailwind for about a year now, but not steadily. I used it steadily with pins scheduled out daily for 8 months and then stopped for 6 months, and now I'm starting back up again. I was getting about 15 page views from Pinterest a day to my blog, and this never really went up or down.
I'd pin 80% my own pins and 20% other pins, to mostly a variety of 20 or so group boards. I analyzed the group boards for which ones performed well and didn't post to ones that didn't perform well. Let me know if you see anything wrong with my strategy - I would love to share / circulate ideas! :)
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 21, 2020 at 05:45AM