-->

"You do not have access to your publishing privileges."


Advertisemen


"You do not have access to your publishing privileges."
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I logged onto my page and this message showed up

"You do not have access to your publishing privileges."

anyone knows how long does it take for this to be gone? I mean there is no specific date provided by facebook and I've found people on internet which waited 3 months to get their "privileges" back.... I mean cmon FB

submitted by /u/COBNETCKNN
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 28, 2019 at 06:12PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger