-->

How does facebook rank story views?


Advertisemen


How does facebook rank story views?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I was talking to this girl for a while we got real close and she seemed into me but I stopped bothering because shes either going too hard on the playing hard to get or she just doesn't like me. Thing is even though we haven't spoke much in about a month, she still views my facebook stories and even if she doesn't view them straight away she always appears at the top. There are a few people I have talked to for longer than her and more often than her, have liked and commented on their stuff on Facebook too whereas I don't think I've ever liked any of her stuff as she never posts anything including pictures.

So why is she still at the top? Maybe I should just stop posting or caring but it still kind of bugs me.

submitted by /u/Prollyneedfood
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 28, 2019 at 01:39AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger