-->

How do you get instagram followers and likes?


Advertisemen


How do you get instagram followers and likes?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Dumb question, but I became active again on instagram again after two years and I’m confused about how people get their posts noticed nowadays. Back then you would get lots of likes and followers just by using the right hashtags. I guess there are more users or/and the algorithm changed, but I hardly get any likes on my new posts and no new followers. Should I be commenting more on other peoples’ posts?

submitted by /u/afterthesunsets
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 29, 2019 at 05:19AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger