-->

Strategic viral content-guaranteed


Advertisemen


Strategic viral content-guaranteed
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm going to be very vague in order to not spoil my plan. So long story short, I was walking around and a family member said holy shit you're on that "billboard", I freaked out, tried contacting the people who owned the thing the image was printed on. Even I thought it was me and was actually upset I wasn't compensated and didn't remember taking the picture. I posted a picture of me in front of it to my Instagram and a friend let me know that person is the #1 most influential person in the history of the field they work in. I look IDENTICAL to them. I'm getting ready to organically start a following in that area and next year that person is going to be involved in something that will have millions of eyes on it. My plan is to post the picture on my account and use call to action to get people to spread the word so I can meet my doppleganger and drive traffic to my page/merchandise, etc and be the top hashtag for a lot of hashtags. Here's my question- should I only release the image on my Instagram and Twitter and let the internet do it's thing? OR should I do that and also spend the $500 it would take to have the top 4 pages in that industry post it as well? They way I see it is my piece of content is so crazy that if I send the post for it to be spread by those pages they may know that guy and contact him and ruin the viral spread. Also if people share or like their post and not mine I wouldn't be the one with the engagement. Any thoughts? The other option is to have them post something that says "the blah blah of blah blah has a twin??👀" With my page tagged to drive them to me. Let me know.

submitted by /u/mattreddit619
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 04, 2019 at 03:25AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger