-->

SMM Beginner: Pricing for Services


Advertisemen


SMM Beginner: Pricing for Services
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

The title says it all. I’m still quite new to Socia Media Management & Marketing, I do have a lot of experience as I used SM to build up 2 of my own businesses & one of a family friend which is why I want to help other small business who were in the same position I was & who just don’t have the time. What should my pricing be? Especially as someone new to this industry & wanting to gain clients. I’ve tried to research online but it’s quite vague & there aren’t many for individual services (not in a compressive package). Any & all advice is appreciated ☺️

submitted by /u/LeeRossBez18
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 21, 2019 at 01:37PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger