-->

Niche IG tags - what post count limit should I aim for?


Advertisemen


Niche IG tags - what post count limit should I aim for?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

My account has about 1.5k and I’ve been stuck at that for ages. Recently read that it’s probably because I use very popular hashtags, so my posts get buried. I hope to use this as a business account in the future so I want a larger audience.

I’m gonna do some research on tags that have lower post counts, but what should my limit be? Under 5k posts? Under 10k? Most of the tags I’m using now have 200k- millions of posts.

Any other advice for getting past that 1.5k hump would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Sighlyra
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 31, 2019 at 05:40AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger