-->

Tracking how many likes came from IG Boost


Advertisemen


Tracking how many likes came from IG Boost
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey y'all, short of keeping a spreadsheet manually tracking IG insights to compare pre- and post-boosted post likes, comments, etc. is there an analytics tool that already does this? I have Simply Measured/Sprout, but I haven't figured it out in their reports yet, so I thought I'd see if there's something else that's easy/free before I do too much work. I specifically want to see how much engagement changed from the moment the promotion started running to understand if our spend is really worth it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/unicorn_wolf
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 12, 2019 at 05:16PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger