-->

Need advice.


Advertisemen


Need advice.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I work at a marketing/advertising firm as their sole social media manager. I currently have 25 clients. I am coming up on my two year anniversary. I asked for a raise recently since I seem to be getting at least 5 new clients to be taking care of. My boss responded to my raise idea with a rant on how I don't seem to be happy here and how I should show more initiative before I get a raise. Honestly, I'm almost 100% sure I am going to quit because there is much more behind the scenes but I just need some advice. Am I overreacting or should I get out of there as soon as I can?

more info

I do at least 3 posts a week for every client (at least 325 posts a month)

My account executive above me hounds me almost every day about posts he needs me to do now.

I make calendars for every client and schedule all posts a month in advance

submitted by /u/luke_skywalker0201
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 12, 2019 at 05:34PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger