-->

Starting a new job as a social media manager specifically for their Instagram. What are some things I SHOULDN’T do?


Advertisemen


Starting a new job as a social media manager specifically for their Instagram. What are some things I SHOULDN’T do?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’ve had experience with handling a few small businesses social accounts but this time I’m getting paid a lot more than I have before. I guess that makes me a little nervous and I want to make sure I don’t mess this up.

So far, I’m not doing ad work, just building their social status by handling their Instagram. I might do some ad work after getting more comfortable with it but I’m still educating myself on it.

Are there some things that I absolutely shouldn’t do when doing social media management?

submitted by /u/alphabet0x0
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 14, 2019 at 12:48PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger