-->

How does facebook's "People You May Know" Work?


Advertisemen


How does facebook's "People You May Know" Work?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I recently added someone on facebook and now most of my top "People you may know" consists of people with mutual friends with him. The person I added didn't have mutual friends at first, so all of these people recommended to me are people I don't even know.

Does anyone know what factors contributes into that list? I've searched online and most of the answers seem like cop out answers like MUTUAL FRIENDS or SIMILAR CITY or "many other factors."

submitted by /u/dadadagoosee
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 14, 2019 at 02:56PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger