-->

Job posting on facebook is not showing up under jobs tab on my personal page


Advertisemen


Job posting on facebook is not showing up under jobs tab on my personal page
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I posted two jobs on a business facebook page less than an hour ago. I have the correct location entered and the posting is active and showing up on the business page. When I select the "jobs" tab on my personal facebook that displays job posting nearby my job postings do not show up. I am searching the correct location/city and have searched for the name of the business but I still find it. Does it take time for it to post to the local jobs page?

submitted by /u/enchiladagrl86
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 30, 2019 at 03:42AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger