Advertisemen
How to use instagram correctly with very little time available
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Hi everyone !
I created a instagram profile this year for my work as a photographer, my account so far is stuck around 330 followers for a few months, I've seen some stuff about being active and engage with you followers and new prospects, which I would love to do to an extent but I have very little time to actually be on social media due to my works with my clients + time editing my photos, I've tried a few stuff like doing live streams pointing at my monitor while I edit photos and chat with people, but it doenst seen to be enough.
My only "free" time which I actually go to the app in mess around with is when I post a picture and before bed, which isnt much time.
I also read somewhere in reddit that at this moment isnt worth putting money in IG, but considering my lack of time it seens that's the only choice to grow a little more in a legit way.
I'm open to all ideas that I can put in practice.
Thank you all for reading my post !
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 09, 2019 at 05:56AM