Advertisemen
Having trouble decluttering my Instagram/unfollowing accounts?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
There are a lot of accounts that I don’t want to follow up on—some are repetitive (another latte picture? Daily boyfriend tributes?), don’t give as good material as they did when I started to follow them (this one YouTuber and I follow each other and I used to just follow to be caught up on new videos, but I’d rather just use my YT subscription to find out—the IG account isn’t that interesting anymore and I don’t know her personally—but she also likes my photos and watches my stories so idk I feel kind of bad), or just don’t inspire/interest me anymore.
The big celebrity accounts that have millions of followers are easy for me to unfollow, but I feel bad if they follow me back/like my posts, even if we don’t know each other very well. My account is also private.
Would it be rude for me to unfollow these people? If I decide that I want to, how do I get in the mindset so that I can? I really just want to follow friends, a small pick of favorite/interesting celebrities, humor accounts, and other accounts that inspire or educate me (outfits, art, creative editing, science, etc).
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 09, 2019 at 05:33AM