-->

How Much Is My Instagram Account Worth


Advertisemen


How Much Is My Instagram Account Worth
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hey everyone,

I run a travel based theme page on Instagram. A company recently reached out to me offering to buy the account if I ever decide to sell it. Below are some statistics on the page. Just need some help seeing what this thing is worth!

Analytics:

  • 20,000 or so followers

  • Brandable, unique account name with clean @ handle, along with its own hashtag that has almost 50k posts on it.

  • Average post gets anywhere from 1.5k likes to 9k likes

  • Without fail, 9/10 posts hit trending on the explore page. This is something that's very unique and a lot of other accounts don't have. No focus groups, no promo trading, nothing. However usually 70% or more of the impressions come from people who aren't following the page.

  • When I post once per day consistently, the traffic increases even more. In my peak, after posting daily for about 4 weeks straight, the account was doing 1.8 million weekly impressions across the 6-7 posts.

  • Clean from advertising, have only ever done 1-2 posts outside of my normal content in the years this page has been alive.

I've been tossing the idea around between selling the account vs starting some sort of e-commerce store with the page as a backing for it.

The offer was $1,500 CAD (about $1,150 USD). I seriously have no idea what an account like mine is worth, and if it's worth selling vs trying to make income with e-commerce instead.

Any questions you have about the account, leave them below and I'll reply ASAP. Thank guys!

submitted by /u/brennan135
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 13, 2019 at 04:42AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger