-->

Crazy amount of friend requests in a short period of time


Advertisemen


Crazy amount of friend requests in a short period of time
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Has anyone else got a ton of friend requests on fb over the last few days? I have gotten 48 requests and they will not stop. I haven’t changed my settings, so I don’t understand what is going on. I’m getting requests from mostly ppl I knew (high school, but that was 13 years ago) and some from people I don’t know. I have my friend requests set to friends of friends only, I wish there was a way to stop them all together, without deactivating my account. I’ve had fb since 2006 and this has never happened. I feel like I’m being harassed. Anyone else going through the same thing?

I know I should post on R/Facebook but for some reason I could not post there.

submitted by /u/Mmhmmyeah1
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 13, 2019 at 04:17AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger