-->

Do you use Instagram? This question is for you.


Advertisemen


Do you use Instagram? This question is for you.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'll make it short:I'm a currently touring singer that only has a Facebook page and profile in which I update people for tour dates and the occasional music video. Definitely not the type of guy that gets on social media for anything else really. My fanbase is 95% based on adults that likes Genres such as Jazz and Soul.. Facebook feels like an okay place to promote these type of stuff But I'm just not sure about Instagram with all the young kids, #s, challenges, Overall dumb stuff everywhere etc. As I said, I only use socials for the sole reason of promotion and my "product" is targeted to adults. Not that kids don't listen to Jazz, But it's not much likely Today. Is making an Instagram business account worth the effort?

submitted by /u/BlindedChristian
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 09, 2019 at 08:29AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger