-->

Brick Wall and I'm about to Learn a Lesson!


Advertisemen


Brick Wall and I'm about to Learn a Lesson!
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Bingo! First lesson in running a company and I'm about to learn it! I'm both excited and very very troubled!

Situation: We are a clothing brand that is selling clothes (duh) and we're only 6 days old. I have already learned so much. It's unbelievable! We're active on all social media and try to gain traffic that way, through scheduled posted stuff saying "Check our site!" to me being up late at night commenting on XYZ. I get a fair amount of impressions and exposure, but no ones buying anything

Set-Up: Since I haven't paid a dime on advertisements, I don't know what to expect. I know they work, but we're not going to be talking about THOSE kinds of ads ;) we're going to be talking about THESE types of ads. Influencers. Bam. Fits the demographic, larger community to be in, higher chance of a sale. Right?

Problem:

  • I have never done negotiations with influencers before.
  • Finding the right people (demographics, upload frequency, engagements etc.)
  • Very small budget to work with (~160$)

and now the big part. The part I saved for last. Our social media is receiving likes and comments, but very small, and yesterday (8/30/2019) we didn't get a single person t o go to our website, but the last few days totaled up to 31 people. Yesterday was dead set 0. And that's an issue and my first red flag as a business. I've narrowed down 3 things for the reason:

  1. I just changed my logo, and it people don't recognize it (unlikely that this was the issue because we're so small a change like that goes unnoticed)
  2. We're commenting in the wrong groups & communities and therefor reaching the wrong audience. (Most likely this)
  3. Our contents shit (dont even go there lol)

But I'm asking from you guys is: should I go forward in trying to reach out to an influencer to work with, and hope my traffic increases from him promoting and me tryign to comment in the right communities, or should I view my social media as a red flag, fix immediately before trying to market myself?

Thanks! -Branflakes

submitted by /u/Branflakes-
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
August 31, 2019 at 07:46AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger