-->

On LinkedIn, what’s the difference between “found you via My Network” and “found you via LinkedIn profile”?


Advertisemen


On LinkedIn, what’s the difference between “found you via My Network” and “found you via LinkedIn profile”?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I have one person who’s viewed my profile showing showing “found you via LinkedIn profile” under their name. But they also appear in “found you via My Network” tab. We were not connections until today.

What’s the difference between “found you via LinkedIn profile” and “found you via My Network”? What does each mean?

submitted by /u/Habebbehwjjq
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 19, 2019 at 08:47PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger