-->

Doing a little experiment


Advertisemen


Doing a little experiment
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

So I'm a guy that has always used social media really mildly, not posting a lot, only consistently using snapchat to maintain streaks, etc. But now since I'm doing music and the industry almost entirely relies on what kind of presence you have, I'm really going hard into it

Buuuut I'm doing something different that most others don't. I'm basically working to try and see if there are ways I can use the algorithms each app has to try and get on their main pages, be that Twitter or Instragram or whatever. And this isnt me JUST using trending topics and things (that stuff is obvious and too simple, and it often wouldn't work since so many people would talk about it and youd get lost in the ocean of posts)

I'm also trying to use psychology to try and understand how the social media user thinks. Ive found that buying followers is somewhat useful as it can make you seem like a bigger deal than you actually are, albeit you don't receive a massive amount of engagement on your posts which makes it somewhat fruitless as anyone can see that and realise you're faking. I've found that actually engaging on other people's posts is extremely helpful, say you leave a comment or something, they'll be likely to see who you are, as long as they aren't too big and used to getting comments from unknowns. Another thing I found surprisingly helpful is tagging designers and brands when you wear their apparel as they sometimes like and even repost your original post showcasing your account to all of their followers.

I just started to do this about a week or so ago and I'm definitely seeing an improvement overall. Some of these things may be common knowledge on here but this was all stuff I learned myself and if anyone has anymore tips on growing exponentially or even minutely, please lemme know, I'll appreciate all the help, thanks!

submitted by /u/benntro030
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
May 19, 2019 at 09:13PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger