Advertisemen
Starting social media management for my high school
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Hey everyone,
I teach at a highschool and just received word that part of my day next year will be running social media for the school. I'm pretty adept at my personal social media accounts, and have a bunch of ideas for what we can do, but I have a few questions...
1) what software could/should I use for crossplatform posting, scheduling, tracking? I'd like to schedule posts ahead of time and have them posted to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter together (if possible)
2) I'm going to be getting a dedicated device of my choosing ... I was looking at a Microsoft surface or an iPad pro but don't need that specifically, any suggestions?
3) any tips or suggestions for someone new to this type of thing?
Thank you so much for all your assistance!
[link] [comments]
http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 11, 2019 at 11:32PM