-->

Removing all tweets?


Advertisemen


Removing all tweets?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Does anyone know of a way to permanently remove all tweets without having to pay a subscription? I've had my account since 2014, and knowing my younger self, I have probably posted something I will later regret. I have over 7,000 tweets, and don't necessarily want to have to pay for a subscription as I'll just be using it to remove all my tweets once. Deleting my account is not preferable as I don't want to have to re-follow 600 people and lose my messages.

I've tried sites like TweetDelete, but they only delete 3200 tweets at a time up to a certain point. I've also tried using code in the console (using Google Chrome), but it's a pain because Twitter's advanced search doesn't show all the tweets posted in the specified duration.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/danielroxheaps
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 12, 2019 at 10:24AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger