Advertisemen
Pages using Facebook Business Manager can't post Stories from Pages App?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Using the Facebook Pages Manager app on iOS, you can go to your Facebook Page, click on your profile picture and it gives you the option to post a story. You'll notice that when this works, your profile picture is displayed as a circle with a blue plus icon. This does not work when your profile picture is displayed as a square, in this case it only allows you to upload a new profile photo.
Within the last week or so, I've noticed that I no longer have the ability to post stories from my Facebook Pages Manager app on iOS to my employer's page and to my main page for my music.
However, I can still, from the same exact app, post stories to the other pages for which I am an admin.
What is the difference between these pages? The 2 pages that I have attached to Facebook Business Manager are the ones that no longer can post stories.
I just tried getting Facebook support for this, which was a nightmare. Obviously, this is not an emergency, just an inconvenience that makes it so we can't use this important content feature from our mobile devices.
Am I the only one experiencing this error? Remember, this is only happening to the Pages that I have attached to Facebook Business Manager.
[link] [comments]
http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 12, 2019 at 05:30PM