-->

Is there anyway to stop random people's stories from appearing on the "Discover" page on Snapchat?


Advertisemen


Is there anyway to stop random people's stories from appearing on the "Discover" page on Snapchat?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

On the discover page on snapchat where you can see different media pages and news outlets, is there any way to stop random non-celebrity people from appearing on the page? I know you can just go through the page and click "hide x person" but I feel like for every 1 you hide snapchat adds 5 more. I've been muting/hiding people off this page for a long time but it's still like an endless scroll.

Is there anyway to do this permanently? Or is there no way?

submitted by /u/mikeytingin1225
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 11, 2019 at 03:59AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger