-->

Facebook group - I was harassed, doxxed and then banned by admins


Advertisemen


Facebook group - I was harassed, doxxed and then banned by admins
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hello everyone, I Just joined this group because I don't know what else to do.

I was part of a Disneyland fan page on Facebook with 15,000 + members. The group is openly Bernie Sanders and Left - which is all fine by me. I often agree and disagree with member posts that tend to lean in political directions. There was recently a post about Disney cast member wages, which I voiced my opinion about. Two members began harassing me, posting my FB pictures, pulling my LinkedIn account, contacting / harassing my employer, contacting my family members ... etc. I immediately reported them to FB and the group Admins ... but the admins 1) Left the post up and 2) kicked me from the group. Meanwhile, the two members continue to harass me without my being there to defend myself. Any thoughts on what I can do?

And yes ... I realize the folly of my ways by posting my full / real name on a social media platform. That was my first mistake! Never again! I need help and I don't know what to do. Thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/AspiringInvestor209
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
April 27, 2019 at 06:17AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger