-->

Does anyone use carrd.co for their landing pages? I'm not sure if I should stick with carrd or move to something like clickfunnels. This would be to work with my Facebook ads.


Advertisemen


Does anyone use carrd.co for their landing pages? I'm not sure if I should stick with carrd or move to something like clickfunnels. This would be to work with my Facebook ads.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I would make a Facebook ad that takes you to the landing page I made on Carrd.co.

Facebook Ad --> Carrd.co landing page

On the landing page I have the ability to do email signups (integrates with mailchimp and stuff) for lead magnets, If I get the more expensive version ($50/year) I can have payment integration into the site with Stripe (and I think paypal). I can put the Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics trackers on the site, too.

If I make ads on behalf of a Massage Therapist, do you think these would be sufficient?

I know there is booking software that integrates with Stripe, but I don't know if that works on Carrd. I think if a customer has to book an appointment, I'd have to redirect them to the Massage Therapist's online booking.

I am not at the point yet where I think I need a clickfunnels subscription, but I may be wrong.

Am I missing something? Is there something Clickfunnels will help me with that Carrd won't?

submitted by /u/_nmr
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
April 02, 2019 at 09:13PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger