-->

Using Facebook Business Manager in an Agency


Advertisemen


Using Facebook Business Manager in an Agency
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi guys,

Just started as a social media manager at a creative marketing agency, and I've a question for you all about moving admin of our clients' Facebook pages into Facebook Business. (I'm alright with Facebook Business, but not great, and always found it to be kind of a chore to use!).

Anyway, this agency isn't all that well organised when it comes to management of client's Facebook accounts. It looks like we've got a (standard) Facebook account, which has been added as an admin to most client's pages and that all the account managers just share this one account! But I feel like it'd be preferable to have Facebook Business set up properly, where the clients retain ownership of their pages and we just request access to them through Facebook Business.

I was looking for a little guidance on exactly how/the best way to do this, and to see if anyone more proficient with Facebook Business has any advice before I storm ahead :-)

submitted by /u/graffitiwriter
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 27, 2019 at 02:50PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger