-->

Somebody please reply if you have experience with this


Advertisemen


Somebody please reply if you have experience with this
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I started a fb page 1 1/2 weeks ago. Had advertising running, all was good. Then we get to the dreaded picture verification. Of course my picture on my page isn't me, it's a symbol, but regardless. My FB page has been stuck in limbo ever since! My ads of course aren't running, which sucks, but whatever. I am more irritated that they have my billing info, they have EVERYTHING for the ads, but for 11 days now I can't even get into it? Is there hope to be had? Anyone had this?

submitted by /u/ShopDarkestMatters
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 13, 2019 at 11:23PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger