-->

So Facebook screwed up and deleted our Page by mistake


Advertisemen


So Facebook screwed up and deleted our Page by mistake
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

A few months back, we requested FB to remove a page that is pretending to our brand(We assume this was made by an employee in a different branch for marketing purpose and then left abandoned). It was inactive, haven't been updated and only have 200+ fans. Meanwhile our page is close to 100k and active.

TWO months after going back and forth with Facebook because they need to do an "internal review" for it, I got an email stating that hey good news, we have removed the page! But it's the wrong one, idiots!

They have deleted(or in their word, disabled) our active and official page instead of the abandoned fake page.

I've contacted them again and they are apologetic but I have to wait again until they can revert this issue with the technical team.

Anyone been screwed over like this?

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry because this is beyond ridiculous!

submitted by /u/nescafesatu
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 25, 2019 at 07:31AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger