-->

Google PPC - how can I utilize this with a niche podcast?


Advertisemen


Google PPC - how can I utilize this with a niche podcast?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I’m wanting to step up our presence for brand awareness so I feel like the next step would be google AdWords or PPC. My podcast is a cult film podcast with a decent following and close to 400 downloads of all time. I feel like Google PPC can help us get to 400, even 500.

Am I wrong? Are there better ways to raise awareness to my show?

submitted by /u/privatexradio
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 26, 2019 at 05:11PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger