-->

Best Ways to Monetise My Pages?


Advertisemen


Best Ways to Monetise My Pages?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

What are the best ways to monetise a group of facebook pages?

I have a group of football/sports pages and I am trying to figure out the best way to monetise them, I've left some of the stats down below:

Post Reach - 885,000+

Engagement - 674,000+

If you DM me I will link you the pages for further advice :) thanks

submitted by /u/DanielByron_
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
March 29, 2019 at 05:41AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger