-->

Will Twitter reopen it’s verification process?


Advertisemen


Will Twitter reopen it’s verification process?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Twitter’s verification process has been paused for nearly 12 months, and although the company has said it will look at the verification process, it’s not a priority.

I work in media and post media alerts and releases for the organisations I work for to my Twitter.

My partner’s a journalist, and their account was verified through a work contact, however they’ve told me that there’re not going to help me get my account verified.

So, I know it’s just a wait and see for the reopening of public verification.

Do you think that Twitter will actually reopen it? Or are we going to see something completely different? What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/zilla_darling
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 14, 2019 at 01:51AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger