-->

Feeling lost with all online advertising (very expensive)?


Advertisemen


Feeling lost with all online advertising (very expensive)?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I recently launched a SaaS product and been experimenting with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and Quora ads. My target audience is US, Canada & Australia, but the thing is when I target these countries, the cheapest click I get is around $3-$5. And the thing is most of these clicks I get are literally fake or false clicks. Like I track what they are doing on my site, and most of them will click on the link, and do nothing, and then close the page.

How does anyone even succeed with these prices? I now spend over $100 just on Facebook ads and got absolutely no results. Only 2-3 people actually created an account, but then they closed the page too. What I am missing here? If it costs literally $3-$5 per click and most of them are false clicks, how can I even make this work?

submitted by /u/newchapter709
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
January 14, 2019 at 12:43AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger