Advertisemen
Putting patreon link on instagram profile Question
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Hi everyone. I have a question about the feelings or expectation around instagram and putting a patreon link on your Instagram page. I'm trying to start up a fitness focused instagram. I am a woman posting pictures of myself as part of it. They aren't inappropriate pictutes in the least to be clear. Just what you'd expect at a public gym environment. I know a lot of women put paypal or patreon links when they do "extra" photos for people or post not family friendly content. I'm not trying to do that. I thought about putting a patreon up for people who like the content I post and want to support me. But I don't know if that sends a bad message. I'm not gonna promote it or beg for money. I'll just put it there for people to see and it's up to them to click it. Does anyone have any thoughts? Advice? Thank you for reading my post.
[link] [comments]
http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
December 25, 2018 at 09:53AM