-->

Merging 2 FB Business pages - why is this so difficult?


Advertisemen


Merging 2 FB Business pages - why is this so difficult?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I'm currently banging my head against the desk trying to merge 2 pages for my business.

We set up a page for a new brand a couple of years ago but instead of trying to run 2 separate sites/brands etc we've rebranded one. The page I want to keep has 82 likes and I want to merge my main page with 46k likes into it.

I have:

Changed the names to be almost the same.

Duplicated page template layout, services etc. Profile & cover photos. Contact info, business info.

The pages look the same.

I go to merge the pages and it tells me "page merge request received" and then nothing happens. I've submitted a few times now over the last 2 months and literally nothing happens. No notifications. Nothing.

The cherry on the cake is being unable to actually contact them to do anything about it. I'm not an advertiser (yet) so I don't have a contact. There's no chat function or phone number I can see.

Anyone have any ideas or perhaps even a contact at facebook that can help me with this?

submitted by /u/hars1976
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
December 10, 2018 at 05:30PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger