-->

I want to grow my social channels, where do I begin?


Advertisemen


I want to grow my social channels, where do I begin?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I want to preface this post by mentioning that I took over from someone and want to improve on what they did.

Our channels have been losing followers but I feel like the previous owner may have bought followers and I was unaware.

As it stands, I run a gaming website and want tons of engagement on Twitter, FB, IG etc.

Right now it's myself and one other writer but I am currently in school so this isn't the biggest priority but I treat it as a business and want to invest and improve!

I'd love to get some advice on where to begin and move from there but I'm dedicated to fixing issues that might present themselves.

submitted by /u/riseupbro
[link] [comments]

http://bit.ly/1ODA6gd
December 24, 2018 at 06:09PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger