Advertisemen
I'm the company's Social Media Dude, and that's very sad...
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Hey kids,
I'm in charge of my company's social media agenda, which is pretty sad, honestly. We're a company with a few hundred employees and worldwide sales. I'm actually the company photographer and graphic designer, and other than holiday closings and the occasional product review someone puts on youtube we don't really do much with social media. We've got about 2,800 facebook fans (most outside the US) and about half that on twitter. We don't invest any money (other than my time) into our social presence.
I'd like to do a lot more with it, but without paying for ads, would it even actually ever reach new customers? I know having fresh material is important for organic hits, I don't know. Clearly I'm not a marketing genius.
Also, for anyone else who made a transition from barely any social media experience to someone in charge of it, what was something that helped you along? Maybe some points on why my company should take it more seriously, or if you know any great articles I'd love to see them.
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 18, 2018 at 08:11PM