Advertisemen
I made a page and paid to boost a post and then got "Upload a photo of yourself"
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I decided to make a page for a store I'm trying to build.
It's been the most painful day of Facebook ever.
I have a couple domains that have their own email addresses. I made a new email account on one of the domains in order to make a new Facebook account so I can make a page for my business. It all went fine, I never did anything to do with my personal side (no pictures or friends), I put up the page, then got hit with a security notice and told to upload a picture. Did that, nothing happened so far.
I decided to try to make another Facebook account on another email address on that domain because I hadn't really put much work into the page and thought I'll make a new one. Never got the confirmation email. I then decided to create another email account on the other domain to make the new page, never got a confirmation on that one either.
Third time around, the confirmation email was received and it worked for whatever reason. I remade the page (again without adding to my personal side), uploaded images to the page, made a couple posts and paid to promote one of the posts. Got hit with the security notice again, but they wanted a phone number. So I put in my phone number, which happens to be the same phone number I use on my personal account. That unlocked the business account but sent me notifications about it to my personal account which said that if I wanted to keep the number, to ignore the notifications, so I did.
I then linked the Instagram account to the business Facebook account. When I did that, I got the security notice again, but, against my hopes, this time they wanted a picture again.
I'm not quite sure what I should do right now, but I would appreciate any advice. Thanks
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 06, 2018 at 10:44PM