-->

Does Facebook measure how long I hover over a post and/or whether or not I pause over a post while scrolling through the feed?


Advertisemen


Does Facebook measure how long I hover over a post and/or whether or not I pause over a post while scrolling through the feed?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

The title says most of it, but to refine the question... if they do track that behavior, do they then give priority to posts from that person or advertiser in the future? (so that you see posts from that person more often).

Thanks for the honest answers.

(a little inb4...) I understand there could be other explanations for the result of seeing a certain person's posts more often, for example, they simply just post very often.

submitted by /u/zooflotilla
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 03, 2018 at 01:28AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger