Advertisemen
Does anyone have a contact at Facebook? My new company's account has been locked. My boss is furious. It is a new account with nothing in it yet and no friends.
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I am setting up my company's Facebook page. My boss-the COO-is responsible for and will "own" the page. It is a local, family owned food manufacturer that has been in business for over 10p years.
My boss did not have Facebook set up, so we set up his page with just his name and email and then set up the business page. Just put in a logo and cover picture.
Came back a few days later and the account is locked. Asked for his picture-which I sent.
It has been days and no response. He is furious!
All I can figure is that it was flagged because we did it on my computer and I already have Facebook or because it is a recognizable brand.
I need some help. Does anyone have a contact there?
My boss can call or email or whatever, but we just need to know how to proceed.
And yes-I know the terms of service mean you can't do someone else's page. Duh. But you can manage a page owned by someone else of you are an administrator which is what I have always done. But this account was locked before we had a chance to do anything other than set it up!
[link] [comments]
https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
October 03, 2018 at 04:39PM