-->

My Facebook account was disabled, how long does the appeal process take?


Advertisemen


My Facebook account was disabled, how long does the appeal process take?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I made a Facebook account last week, and last night it got disabled after I tried to add a friend and the pop up “You should only be adding people that you know” appeared , and then suddenly my account got disabled. I had to upload a picture of my friggin drivers license.

I think it may have been due to adding too many people in a short amount of time?

Wondering how long it takes to get reenabled now.

Also, it’s ridiculous that a multi billion dollar company has no customer support

submitted by /u/Mfran1989
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
September 07, 2018 at 03:44PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger