-->

Strategy for automating social media growth of new accounts?


Advertisemen


Strategy for automating social media growth of new accounts?
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Recently I just started social media accounts for my website. I’m mainly focusing on instagram and Twitter. My goal is to drive traffic to my website and also grow these accounts so sponsors will one day be interested in paying me for shout outs.

I’ve created an automated way of producing content that I think stands out and is pretty good quality. I plan to make one post a day. I have little experience growing social media accounts and little time to spend on these accounts so I’d like to automate growth as much as I can with free/paid tools.

What are some good tools to automate the process of engaging with people on these platforms? What are some good tools for discovering good hashtags to use? What are some other opportunities for growth I may be overlooking?

Thanks for answering my novice questions.

submitted by /u/giveusyourlighter
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
June 08, 2018 at 01:16PM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger