-->

Starting a tiny little business on Facebook, Instagram with no clues...


Advertisemen


Starting a tiny little business on Facebook, Instagram with no clues...
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

(seems my previous post was removed, sorry if it's duplicated)

Hi, I’m taking baby steps in learning how to create online business by selling one specific household supply product.

From where I live, people like to shop and place orders on FB pages by dropping comments or inbox messages to page owners. The same happens on IG. So, it takes some effort just to complete an order: conversations back n forth, and payments can be done offline (ppl r willing to transfer via ATM, a few ppl pays online).

The other night I just created a fb page and IG account, created several posts about the product. And I shared one of the posts to 30-40 buy and sell fb groups one by one as there is no multiple share functionality.

The feedback was quite good I guess, that night I received 4 request-to-buy messages but only 1 really made it. And several ppl shared my post/tagged their friends’ names on it.

I actually don’t know how far I can go with this page by this approach. Two days after, my inbox became quite and no more feedback once I stopped ‘massive’ sharing on fb.

Can you give me some guidance how to grow the sales with environment like this? and how to build up my fb page/ig acocunt? I am not sure if I should set up a website coz I only sell one product right now.

Any good books/blogs about online marketing tutorials would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/tashpeace
[link] [comments]

https://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
May 31, 2018 at 03:37AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger