-->

What is the best way to organize 6+ Facebook ads clients?


Advertisemen


What is the best way to organize 6+ Facebook ads clients?
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

I freelance in online advertising and SEO and until now just had one Facebook ads client so I didn't need Facebook for Business or anything.

I went to one networking event and now I'll have 6 clients who all want Facebook advertising, which I'm good at... but I'm concerned about payment accounts.

What the best way to arrange 6+ clients in Facebook business? Do they all need to create an ads account and then give me access or can I have 6 different payment accounts on my personal Facebook for Business? It all just seems like a huge headache and not too well thought out on Facebook's part.

I don't understand why each Facebook business profile can't just have a payment attached to it so I can run ads for each client with admin status without the Facebook for Business platform.

submitted by /u/brightlove
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
February 22, 2018 at 03:25AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger