-->

My Facebook has been Disabled but my pages are active


Advertisemen


My Facebook has been Disabled but my pages are active
http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Hi guys, Facebook disabled my account because i posted a recording of a soccer goal and they deemed it was copyright. Anyway, I've been appealing every day and still no response. My Business pages are currently active in which i pay $500 a month for a Company agency to post on behalf of me. I'm just wondering how i can at least become admin of my pages again? Cheers

submitted by /u/ellkyri
[link] [comments]

http://ift.tt/1ODA6gd
January 09, 2018 at 01:51AM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments

© Copyright 2017 Viral InfoBuzz - All Rights Reserved - Template Created by Viral infobuzz & anabien - Proudly powered by Blogger